Sunday, February 20, 2011

Where to begin...

Hi Blog,

I am sorry I have been so distant lately.  I have found myself busier than ever -- in the past week or so, I was featured on Dr. Phil, CNN and CNN International.  It was a lot of fun, and I've made a ton of new friends online.

I also celebrated Super Bowl in Dallas, followed by my birthday and then Valentine's Day.  That was a lot of celebrating.  As a result, I'm back on a strict program at My Fit Foods, and I've discovered a new love of the TheraSauna at Planet Beach in Uptown.  I'm enjoying the pursuit of physical fitness and taking care of myself.  While the celebrating and partying was FUN, I'm glad to take a break.

I actually had a date on Valentine's Day, which was lovely...

And, I'm working hard with Dreamfly Productions, Jackopierce and private music students -- as well as my regular Sunday gig, leading music at Legacy Presbyterian.  I'm working on several projects right now, and there is never a dull moment.

That's how I like it!  I'm taking a weekly yoga class as YogaSport, working out with Vickie Griffith and enjoying this warmer Dallas weather!

I'm excited about giving away my wedding -- we'll know the winning couple on Feb 28.  Then the planning will begin!  There are so many fantastic giveaway items involved -- and they just keep coming! Check out the Project Husband page on Facebook to see the album of Wedding Giveaway Items.

Thank you, blog, for being a sounding board for over a year now.  I still hope love is around the corner for me.  In the meantime, I'm taking care of myself and getting excited to give away the wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment