Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Looking good is feeling good

Well, not always, but it helps!  I had a fantastic time this week at Lady Gaga....I enjoyed some down time and down dog time at YogaSport, and I hit Katy Trail for some walking/jogging action thrice....I also got a bang trim from Kaycee Clark at Dear Clark Salon and knocked out some exciting work for Dreamfly Productions & Talent Management and Jackopierce.  I've reconnected with myself and my girlfriends, and I'm enjoying a break from dating!!

I continue to be so excited about my wedding giveaway.  It feels like fate brought me to Lauren and Sean.  They are a dedicated and inspiring couple!  Wise beyond their years...AND the honeymoon on its own is a HUGE blessing and well-deserved for these two.  Check out Project Husband on Facebook for news updates!

Also this past week, I confirmed the singers in my upcoming Chick Singer Night show at Lakewood Theater Sun, Mar 27.  Invite details here:  http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=179826985389665

I also booked two Anthem singing gigs for the Texas Rangers!  Gig details here:  http://www.reverbnation.com/lisalinehan#!/artist/artist_shows/468079

There are a couple of cute boys on my radar, but I'm not in a hurry to go speed dating anytime soon...

xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment