Thursday, December 23, 2010

Snakes on a Plane

Just kidding.  No snakes.  Just poodles – or one, actually.  Zoe is on the plane.

Hi Blog,

Life is good.  Did you know that?  Did you know that it’s good to take a breath, to eat pretzels, to have a hamburger and Coors Light at the Atlanta airport while waiting for a connecting flight?  It is so good!!!!!  As long as I’m able to take a breath, I know that I’m alive.  And I know that I have a chance to make a difference.  In my 35 years of life, I have made a difference.  I’ve made people notice.  They have looked.  An adorable woman in her eighties just stared at me at the airport bar.  I caught her glance, and we smiled at each other.  I saw through her – into her soul.  I saw her as a playful, beautiful soul.  Strangers surround me right now, yet I feel completely at ease.  In fact, I feel really happy.  I haven’t felt this happy in a while.  I am at peace with my destination.  At peace with my journey.  I love my life – I love this life.  I have nine pounds to lose, and I don’t care.  I know that most of it appears in my boobs and behind, and I’ve had no complaints so far.  I’m at ease with my path in life and love.  I am excited about the possibility of donating my Feb 15 wedding to a loving, deserving couple.  I want to help people find love and seal the deal.

I’m pretty sure I’m going to get married in Vegas.  I don’t know when and I don’t know to whom, but I know it’s gonna be pretty rad.  Zoe will be there.  Elvis will be there.  My parents will be there – my 84-year-old grandma will be there.  Maybe some of the strangers I’m about to meet will be there.

I’m in love.  With myself.  And my God.  I feel so complete – so completely wonderful.  I don’t need a man.  I want one.  I have my eye on a few.

Merry Christmas.  Happy Hanukkah.  Happy Birthday, Baby Jesus.  Happy Kwanzaa.  Let them know it’s Christmas.  Feed the world.  Feed yourself.  Feed your baby.  Make a baby.  Just live and love – and mainly, love yourself.

1 comment:

  1. I have been following you for a while watching your progress. As a suggestion, have you ever thought about going on a reality TV show like "The Bacholerette"? The reason is, they pick single men who are also looking for marriage, and it could be another amazing adventure! Just a thought I had when I read this last one. Good luck whatever the outcome may be :)

    ReplyDelete