Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So many good things....

Wow - life is a whirlwind right now.  I'm meeting so many amazing people as a result of launching Project Husband.  I'm truly seeing the power of intention.  Today, I went to the Bishop Arts District to pick up a vintage hat for my Kentucky Derby dress - again, my stylist, Dora Chu, delivered.  She found me an amazing bright pink dress (designer) for $50 and a sweet pink hat for $40.  We decorated the hat today with lace and flowers, and I can't wait to wear it.  I will be my dad's date this weekend in Louisville for the races.  We plan on helping each other meet single people!!  As I entered Bishop Arts District, I saw stores called alchemy and epiphany - two important elements of my life, and I felt I was exactly where I needed to be.  It gave me chills.

I have a follow up date tonight with the marathon date guy....we saw each other last night and picked up where we left off - even there had been some space and time between us.  Another great guy I met on match is calling and remaining very cool - so I can't wait to see him when I get back from Kentucky.

I am about to jump on a radio interview and get picked up by my date.  I wasn't going to go out tonight since I have an early flight tomorrow, but Robert Kelly (one of my all-time favorite comedians) is performing at the Improv in Addison, and I have to see him.  He opened for Dane Cook recently, and Robert Kelly had me belly laughing to the point of sweet pain.  I can't wait to see him in a small venue.

So far, so good......I had an amazing photo shoot thanks to Premiere Photography yesterday - we shot at Piazza in the Village (the wedding venue), and I think the photos will be incredible.  I got a glimpse, and I am very impressed.  I am so happy and blessed to have encountered competent, kind and compassionate people as a result of Project Husband.  I have been blessed with many great friends in my life, and now, I feel the Project Husband "village" will lead me to my soulmate.

Also today, I worked with Shana Stein - she delivers the most incredible private yoga lessons.  I so needed her today - and I needed the yoga to get centered.  I also taught her voice and songwriting, and we started our first composition today.  It's called Wanderlust.  I am so excited and inspired.

Gotta run for my date and interview!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment