Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 14 & 15

So far, so good!!  I'm well into my challenge with My Fit Foods, and I am loving it!!  I slept soundly through the night last night, which was amazing.  I almost always get up at least once in the night.  This was an awesome night's rest.  This week, I even incorporated a date into an evening meal at My Fit Foods.  A guy friend wanted to get together for coffee, drinks or dinner -- since I'm not drinking alcohol or wine during the challenge, I decided to invite him for dinner at My Fit Foods.  He loved it!  I loved being able to stick to my plan and continue to feel good about my progress.  I've lost five pounds, and I feel slimmer, more energized and really, really good.

Last night, I attended burlesque class at Equinox -- Vickie Griffith is the instructor, and she's a wonderful friend -- and her class was amazing!  I felt so free in my movement, and I know a lot of the freedom comes from the way I'm feeling about myself and my body.  I am so grateful for the changes I'm witnessing.  And, I feel good!!  As much as I would like to have a man in my life, I feel so very good on my own.

I have six days remaining in my three-week challenge, and I look forward to the next phase.  I do look forward to a cup of coffee and a glass of wine, but I will not look to those things for daily comfort or pleasure.  I will spread them more sparsely throughout my diet.  I love the control I've re-gained after the holidays, and I love the outlook for this year.  Bigger and better things!!  (Except for my waistline, of course; not everything is bigger in Texas)...

No comments:

Post a Comment