Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 6

Day 6 of the My Fit Foods 21 day challenge was good!  I had a productive day at work at Dreamfly Productions.  I ate my snacks and meals according to plan, and then I had a great sweat session at YogaSport Dallas...it felt so good to be in the hot room with the wintry weather outside!  I also had my weekly "cheat meal."  This consisted of a hamburger at my dad's house....and I got to meet my new little brother, a tiny baby boy poodle.  He looks like my Zoe did when she was a pup.  I also watched Zombieland (surprisingly funny), and I met someone new on Facebook.  An interesting guy from Atlanta...

I'm still on track with my plan - enjoying the break from coffee and alcohol and enjoying the improved sleep and energy levels!  I also realized how much I was relying on artificial sweeteners - from the one I put in my coffee, to the ones in the gum I chewed throughout the day to the one in the every-now-and-then diet soda.  In the process, I'm saving money, because I'm not buying all the extra stuff I don't really need!

My goals are more in line, I'm more focused than ever, and I'm feeling good about the future.  Tonight, I'm working out with my friend and personal trainer, Vickie.  I can't wait to see what she has in store for me...

And, I'm looking forward to being more fit than ever at the end of the month, when I appear in the Dallas Bridal Show fashion show...I don't have to be a bride to model a wedding dress!  In fact, maybe all the trying on will get it out of my system...and then I can get married in a bikini on a beach somewhere or get married dressed in black in Las Vegas.  Now that sounds like fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment