Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 4

Day 4 of my 21 day My Fit Foods challenge was great...I woke up well rested, and I had a ton of clarity during my regular Sunday gig at church.  I didn't have all of the zombies in my head from the night before, and I didn't have to run to get coffee.  I was able to relax into the morning and into the day.  I lived in the moment, and I didn't think about the night before or the rest of the day.  It was refreshing!

I also lost three pounds in four days.  Pretty nice!  I'm undoing all the bad habits from the holidays.  I also had an amazing 90 minutes of power flow yoga at YogaSport in Dallas last night.  It felt amazing to be in the heated room (especially after battling the morning snow in Dallas)!  The room was filled with energy, and it felt good to push my body and mind to the limit.  I also felt that yoga was easier without the toxins in my body and with the energy that I had regulated throughout the day with small meals.

I'm sleeping better, feeling more energized and being more productive.  I didn't find my dream man at YogaSport or My Fit Foods yesterday, but I did find out how strong and resilient I am.  I battled the snow to get to work, get my food and get my yoga!

I managed to sneak in a little interaction with a cute boy, as well....All in all, life is good.  I made it through the toughest first days of my challenge - turning down snacks, drinks, coffee, candy - all the yummy things - and feeling better for it.  I feel better about myself - and that is what it's all about!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment